BattleFly is currently in:
BattleFly takes place over the course of seasons.
Each new season introduces new features that evolve the gameplay and advance the story of BattleFly.
Players who dominate a season of BattleFly should not assume that the next season will bring the same performance and rewards by default.
Season 3 of BattleFly introduces many new exciting changes including:
- The Infestation Expansion with 100+ Mods to shake up the strategic landscape of BattleFly
- New Mod Effects:
- Swarms: Mods that take time to activate but once Deployed deal passive damage or protection until destroyed.
- Melee: Powerful close combat weapons that are difficult to hit with.
- Blast: The perfect counter to Swarm Mods, target both the Swarm and base BattleFly with a single Mod.
- At the beginning of Season 3 all BattleFlys will drop a single rank allowing players to prove their skill in the new season.
- At the beginning of each season, Nectar balances will be reset or partially reset. For Season 3 a maximum of 100,000 Nectar can be carried over from Season 2.
- Any unopened Loot Caches from Season 2 will be auto-opened and credited to your account.